Friday, June 26, 2009

To Beginnings

Yippee! It's summer vacation time. I feel excited (and a little envious) for my daughter, starting her holidays today. She informed me that there are exactly 67 days of summer fun/no school ahead of her.

She even gave me the "number story" (math equation), 5+31+31=67, proving that she did indeed learn something in grade 2 this year. In fact, she really does love math and school in general, but what kid doesn't love summer vacation??

In honour of the first day of summer vacation I am beginning this Blog.
I’ve been agonizing over what to write for the first post and well, I’ve decided to just get over myself and get on with it!

So here it goes. The rest will fall into place. It will be a work in progress

Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.
Begin it now.
~Goethe

No comments: