Friday, July 24, 2009

The Serious Business of Fun

Day 10: Swimming at a beautiful bit of paradise called
Scott's Dam with her cousin.

Day 22: This raspberry-picking is serious business

Day 14: Ahh, Library Leisure!


Here are just a few shots of the summer my little elf has been enjoying... I miss her.

I've called her once and she has called me once, from Grandma and Grandpa's house in St. Catharines. I think I will call her again, tonight.

She assures me that plenty of her daily activities are being captured in photographs to show me and to use in our 67 Days of Summer Project. At least I'm thinking we are calling it "The 67 Days of Summer". The other option, which dawned upon me just recently, is to call it "The Summer of 67 Days" .

I get hung up on small decisions like this sometimes!

No comments: